Friday 3 December 2010

My all new Jaybird SB2 Bluetooth Headphones

My duplicate S9s that I bought earlier showed their true colours. The battery life doesn't seem to last for more than an hour now. That's not even half my workout - and your headphones/mp3 player/mobile phone dying out on you in the middle of a workout is the most annoying thing that can happen to you apart from dropping water all over your gym shorts right before your workout..

Well you don't have to worry about dropping water on or sweating on this must-have thingamajig. It's a bit heavy on the pocket but I got a sweet deal from www.iheadphones.co.uk. They cost me about £75 with delivery but with a lifetime warranty against water damage and 1 year manufacturers warranty (for any other defects) I think they are a bargain if you spend as much time as I do at the gym.

The sound quality is excellent and the fit is really comfortable. The swivelling ear-pads are really handy for guys like me who have weird ears that pop right out. They tend to get a bit uncomfortable if you have them on for too long (2 hours or so at a stretch) but I'm sure that's just due to my elephant ears. Other than that I've got no complaints. They're the best damn headphones I've ever bought in my life and are surely one of my wisest investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment