Friday 3 December 2010

Blackberry OS6 on my 9700

I finally loaded OS6 on my Blackberry 9700 and I must say I'm quite impressed. It took quite some time for it to get leaked for the 9700, probably the last device for which the OS6 was leaked. For more details on the how-to go here. The Crackberry Forums are a good place to find all the info you need for this.

The OS runs pretty smoothly on the 9700. Some report it to be running smoother than on the 9800 (Torch). After installing the OS, you find yourself with lesser space than with OS5 but that's a price you pay for it's awesomeness. It's smoother, more reliable, love the new docks and the whole revamped UI. Don't have anything more to say. Will add stuff later if I find anything worth mentioning later.

Maneck

No comments:

Post a Comment