Sunday 31 January 2010

They've arrived..


The Motorola S9 headset that I ordered 10 days back finally arrived on Saturday morning ... It wasn't a pleasant experience at all! I ordered them from Hong Kong off ebay and as soon as I opened them, I noticed something was wrong. The box looked worn and shabby. On opening it I find that it only had the headset, the charger, and a small booklet. Absolutely nothing else! No packing material of any sort, nothing!

They're fake!! A quick Google search and you come across these:

1. http://reviews.cnet.com/headsets/motorola-s9-bluetooth-active/4864-13831_7-32363768.html?messageID=2545758

2. http://www.motorola.com/content.jsp?globalObjectId=8627-10942


The best part is that after a couple of days of me buying the product, I got an email from ebay saying that the item listing had been removed due to undisclosed reasons and if you haven't paid for the item don't do so. So I emailed the seller stating that they were fake and that I had received an email like this from ebay and now I know why the listing was removed. I told her very plainly to give me a refund or I'd have to open a Paypal dispute (which I anyways did). She offered me a refund after a bit of consoling to tell me to try the headphones (which at first I couldnt get to work). So I got a refund and was left with a pair of fake faulty Moto S9s ... or so I thought. After fiddling around a lot with them I finally got them to work! They're not bad as long as they're free! They're totally not worth £15 but hey! I always love electronics, original or not, when they're FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment