Saturday 23 January 2010

I just bought myself a...



Motorola S9 Bluetooth headset!

I've always fancied these but never really got a chance to buy one of them since the earphones I was using were in perfect condition! They still work like a charm but since they're the kinds that hook onto your ears, they worn and become loose causing them to fall off alot, which is very annoying especially when you're in the gym (you don't want to waste most of your time adjusting the damn things).


So back to the topic, this gave me a chance to consider buying myself new earphones - and since I've always fancied BT earphones, I thought I'd try out my friend's - Motorola S9 Beckham Edition. In one word, they're superb! Easy to pair, great audio quality, easy to learn (you need to memorise where the control buttons are on the earphones) and the greatest feature of all, they're wireless! This means no more wires coming in the way of my weights and I can finally listen to music while on the treadmill or while I'm cycling without the fear of the wire getting in my way.

After such a promising experience I found myself ordering this baby off ebay for £15 (from Hong Kong)! They've been dispatched and I'm hoping they get delivered in time.

Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment